Breaking: Governor Abbott Endorses Decriminalization and Updates Position on Medical CannabisSeptember 29, 2018
Patient Outreach MeetingOctober 7, 2018
Join Texas Veterans for our statewide Veterans Conference at our Capitol in Austin, noon to 5pm in the Capitol Legislative Conference Center, Room E2.002. We will hear veterans, patients and caregivers discuss how our healing plant helps their PTSD, chronic pain and other serious conditions.
Please pre-register! This will allows us to ensure we adequate resources for all attendees.
Please note that there is an option to purchase a Texas Veteran shirt with your free registration.
These shirts will only be available for advance purchase, as we cannot sell them at the Capitol.
Current Agenda (more TBA):
– US Army Veteran Robert Head, Blue Cord Farms
– Libertarian Governor Candidate, Mark Tippets
– Mark Zartler, caregiver to Kara Zartler
– Heather Fazio, Texans for Responsible Marijuana Policy
– Jax Finkel, Texas NORML
– Ret Major David Bass, Texas Veterans for Medical Marijuana
– Rob Kampia, Marijuana Leadership Campaign
– Air Force Veteran and Microbiologist, Anita Sommers
We invite patients and caregivers to join us for this event. This event is free and family friendly.
After Social – Brick Oven (1209 Red River St, Austin, TX 78701). This will be an informal get together. Each person will be responsible for their own tab.
We are so thankful for their generous support to help with the cost of this high quality, free event.
This event is sponsored by:
Platinum Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors
April Martinez: On behalf of her fellow veterans fighting for medical freedom