Live Webinar: A Review of the Texas Patient Study on Medical Cannabis (4/12/21)March 29, 2021
Hearing Alert: Marijuana Penalty Reduction BillsApril 1, 2021
Tuesday, April 20th from 5-6:30pm CT
Texas NORML welcomes a wide variety of distinguished speakers to discuss all things cannabis with us on 4/20! We will discuss the Texas Hemp Program, highlighting legislation on medical cannabis, penalty reduction and legalization, advocacy and more. Participate in our giveaway challenges and silent auction. Join us for a fun and educational virtual experience!
- Speaker Pro Tempore Joe Moody (HD – 78 D)
- Chairman James White (HD 19 – R)
- Texas Representative John Bucy III (HB 136 – D)
- Texas Representative Jasmine Crockett (HD 100 – D)
- Chase Bearden – Deputy Executive Director for Coalition of Texans with Disabilities
- Susan Hays – Lawyer, Advocate, and Crisis Manager
- Viridiana Edwards – nonresident scholar for the Drug Policy Program and a U.S. Army Veteran
- Hemp Tours Team
- Texas Original Compassionate Cultivation
- more to be announced!
To participate in the challenge giveaway, you must be present on the Zoom. For the silent auction, you may bid from anywhere and bidding closes at 11:45pm on 4/20/21.